Launch of the THRIVE@WORK Online Platform
We are thrilled to announce the launch of the THRIVE@WORK Online Platform - a transformative space which aims to promote stress prevention and well-being at work, through an innovative Training and Mentoring Programme designed to be accessible to every HR professional, VET in-company leader, CEO, and business owner. Our goal is to empower you to lead the way in promoting workplace well-being and cultivating a positive organisational culture.
The Aim of our Training Programme
The THRIVE@WORK Training Programme is a beacon of opportunity for HR professionals and in-company VET trainers, equipping them with the right knowledge and skills for the development of comprehensive well-being programmes within their organisations. The goal is clear: to enable you to create a comprehensive well-being program within your workplace or take on a leadership role in educating and mentoring your organizational leaders and colleagues in significant well-being principles and practices.
THRIVE@WORK Training Programme: Delivered through the Online Platform, this initiative provides a flexible, self-paced learning experience. Whether you're an HR professional seeking to refine your skills or a CEO eager to champion well-being in the workplace, the THRIVE@WORK Training Programme is tailored to meet your needs.
Introduction: Definition, dimensions of well-being, and its benefits.
- Module 1: Introduction to Positive Psychology/PERMA model and its application at work.
- Module 2: How to plan for a sound well-being program.
- Module 3: Leadership Skills.
- Module 4: Mentoring, a practice that enhances employees’ well-being.
- Module 5: Work-life Balance.
- Module 6: Work-related stress management.
Enhanced Learning Experience
Discover the THRIVE@WORK Training and Mentoring Programme, complete with relevant exercises and quizzes that enrich your learning experience. Our platform offers a dynamic blend of theory and hands-on application, ensuring that you not only absorb the principles of well-being but also apply them effectively in your workplace.
Building Positive Organizational Culture
Tailored for Every Role: Whether you are an HR professional shaping policies, a VET in-company leader fostering growth, a CEO or a business owner shaping the vision, the THRIVE@WORK Online Platform caters to your role and aspirations. It provides the opportunity for the exchange of knowledge, ideas, and best practices between HR Professionals or any other in-company VET Trainers, CEOs, and owners of companies.
Contributing to Workplace Well-being: By accessing our Training and Mentoring Programme, you are not just gaining knowledge - you are actively contributing to the well-being of your workforce. Thriving workplaces are built by leaders committed to holistic employee health, and the Online Platform is your gateway to becoming that leader.
Visit the THRIVE@WORK Online Platform and embark on a journey towards positive change. Empower yourself with knowledge, connect with a supportive community, and lead the way in creating workplaces that prioritise the well-being of every individual.
As we draw closer to the end of the THRIVE@WORK project, final events took place in the countries involved in the project consortium—Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Bulgaria, and Belgium. These events were designed to disseminate the innovative outputs of the THRIVE@WORK project to all interested stakeholders and the general public.
1. Innovative Outputs: The events showcased the EU Handbook for the development of well-being programmes, the THRIVE@WORK Training and Mentoring Programme and the THRIVE@WORK Online Training Platform. These events gave an invaluable opportunity to witness the tangible impact of the collective efforts of all organisations in the consortium in promoting well-being at work.
2. Expert Presentations: Experts and project leaders shared their experiences, insights, and success stories. The event attendees learnt first-hand about the methodologies, strategies, and best practices developed during the project that can be seamlessly integrated into diverse workplaces.
3. Networking Cocktail: Following the presentations, networking cocktail activities took place that encouraged further collaboration and the exchange of ideas with professionals, business stakeholders, project managers and university students interested in advancing workplace well-being. This networking session aims to foster meaningful connections that transcend borders and industries.
The consortium thanks everyone who took part in the final events and supporting the THRIVE@WORK aims to create thriving workplaces worldwide.
If you want to participate in our project
or learn more about THRIVE@WORK resources
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or European Commission. Neither the European Union nor the European Commission can be held responsible for them.
Training programme for well-being at work for HR managers that want their organisations to thrive
EACEA, Erasmus +, Key Action 2 - VET - Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training
Newsletter developed by CESIE
View web version | Unsubscribe
You have received this e-mail at [Email] because you are subscribed to CESIE newsletter.
Renew your consent to data collection here.
If you do not want to receive our newsletters anymore, please click here to unsubscribe.